New Layout Worst Ever

The new layout of the ebay is really bad and very confusing, before they realse this ,

when you View Details Order 

You can not Mark as SEND

You can not see the ADD Tracking, But now they have added that feature

And now you can not see muti-purchase at all, when people buy more than 2 items you can see only one

The new update makes my job more harder Robot Mad

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: New Layout Worst Ever

Go to gumtree or sell nad buy on facebook groups, I hate the new layout so I go elsewhere

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I have also started using local facebook buy/sell pages and gumtree. Ebay has become so annoying to navigate, especially your home page, and I am irritated by the influx of big name stores showing up on ebay. Target, Big W etc, they have their own websites they can sell from, and on top of that, ebay gives them so much support.
I also hate the changes in paypal, holding payments for up to 21 days is disgusting. If they want to run paypal that way then as soon as I sell something, ebay should credit me the purchase price, and then pursue the buyer for the payment. I wish there was a good alternative to paypal and I would gladly ditch it as well.
Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

@vivalaritz wrote:
I have also started using local facebook buy/sell pages and gumtree. Ebay has become so annoying to navigate, especially your home page, and I am irritated by the influx of big name stores showing up on ebay. Target, Big W etc, they have their own websites they can sell from, and on top of that, ebay gives them so much support.
I also hate the changes in paypal, holding payments for up to 21 days is disgusting. If they want to run paypal that way then as soon as I sell something, ebay should credit me the purchase price, and then pursue the buyer for the payment. I wish there was a good alternative to paypal and I would gladly ditch it as well.

You have enough history and feedback to avoid Paypal's hold. Unless your postage time is the issue, which a significant number of your buyers seem to think.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I wouldnt call a few days late a significant problem but seems lately many buyers are

giving negs for the littlest of things. Thought that was what the DSRs were for.

By that reconing , all the big retail giants recently selling on ebay should also be

now blocked , which would b a good thing, but they arent......

Negs were meant for bad products, dodgy sellers etc, now used for the littlest of things.

Almost to the point of being meaningless.

But thats life in Aus.

We just have to take it on the chin, Grin n bear it, dont get petty about it n move on...:)

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

emiled63
Community Member
Bring back the old eBay
Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Hello, I am having a great deal of trouble trying to find my purchasing history, only showing the last three transactions, I have eight other purchases  outstanding and they all fall within the sixty day time frame. Luckily I have all these purchases in my email otherwise would'nt  have a leg to stand on if I had to dispute a purchase. I just don't know why they have to continually change things ??? Old addage "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"  sooo frustrating!!! Denise

I looooooooooooove Frogs
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

All your purchases would be in your paypal account if that is the way you paid.

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre there if you don't receive the item.....it doesn't matter what ha happened to your purchase history.

If the item has been removed by ebay it will disappear from your purchase history but still be in your paypal account.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

What annoys me is there are no details (buyers address etc.) on the sold invoice email I get - I have to log in to my ebay to get the byers address!! 

and on their order details page and they show your postage it doesn't show the commission "take" they take off

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

@emerald-fairy wrote:

What annoys me is there are no details (buyers address etc.) on the sold invoice email I get - I have to log in to my ebay to get the byers address!! 

That a good thing. Until they pay you have no idea where they want it posted.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply