PeSA conference on the Gold Coast

mxbikebits
Community Member

Hi, I'm considering going to this years PeSA conference, but would like to hear from anyone who has been to previous years, before I commit my hard earned cash.

Is the conference good enough to have a significant effect on my bottom line?

Cheers,

Todd

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: PeSA conference on the Gold Coast

I started the event 7 years ago because I had to travel to the USA to find the answers to help me grow my business.

Other conference rightly charge over $1,000 to attend. The PeSA Internet Conference is heavily subsidized by exhibitors including foundations sponsors’ eBay, PayPal & Australia Post.

It is the best investment you can make for your online business.  Don’t take my word for it. Ask anyone that attends. Cheers Phil

Phil Leahy

Managing Director
Professional eBay & eCommerce Sellers Alliance (PeSA)
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

The conference definitely has much to offer, however it will mean accepting that to acheive that you need to make changes and that is usually the hard part.  Changing business practices is a bit like changing your diet or giving up smoking. Sometimes the changes are not easy to make even though we know that they are for our own good.

In absolute agreement.

The thing is that often we don't recognise faulty business practises in our own businesses until they are pointed out to us, kinda 'Not seeing the wood for the trees' but when we can recognise them it often proves to be the best thing you ever do when you change things to suit.

Not easy to achieve very often, but well worth the effort in the long term.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Not much I can add to what's aready been said, I've been the last two years and will be going again, I found a lot of the information fantastic and money well spent for me. I've come away with a lot of motivation and a big to do list both times.

All I can say is if you are like me and want to grow your business give it a go, it has helped me.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

What does PeSA stand for?

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Read Phil's sig?

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Read Phil's sig?

Just goes to show siggies are pointless :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

BTW reading the siggie shouldn't it be PeeSA?

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply