To whom it may concern

jjot_14
Community Member

On August 2020, I ordered a remote controlled car, and I paid 49.25 AUD by credit card. When it arrived on 10 October 2020, the item looked good but when we tried it , it didn't work. The remote controller, receiver and ESC couldn't connect to each other.
We even tried to send it to an RC repair shop but found out all didn't work.

I already informed the seller that the item was nonfunctional, and even offered to send it back again, But, the seller refused, and even promised to send back to me another item last November as a compensation of the damaged item as soon as possible.

Seven months have passed but I have never received the item yet. The seller sent me a tracking number, and  two weeks ago went to the post office to check the number but the address wasn't mine but for another city.

The seller promised to check the warehouse where my item was , and to give updates about it. But, until now, the seller hasn't given me any feedbacks yet.

Many buyers are being harmed by this seller, so please Don't let this seller sell anything on eBay anymore.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

To whom it may concern

eBay don't read the boards, so only other members here to advise you.

However, you are out of time for eBay or Paypal to do anything.

eBay give you 30 days from last estimated delivery to open a dispute; Paypal 180 days from transaction date.

NEVER let a seller stall you. For future reference, if an item doesn't work, contact the seller. If the seller can't or won't provide a refund and return postage, open a dispute for Item Not as Described. eBay will essentially force the seller to comply with eBay's policies.

eBay have no facility for sellers to offer replacements, and it is a notorious tactic for shonky sellers to promise one in the hope that they can string the buyer out past dispute deadlines. As has happened here.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

To whom it may concern

Also, always check a sellers feedback - this seller has bad feedback, and is registerd in China so not the best country to purcase these types of items IMO.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply