why has the ebay right hand top header tool bar changed? { Community Tab Removed??? }

Why has the Community tab been removed from the top right tool bat when in My eBay???

The discussion Forum  tab, eBay News tab, etc' , etc' have disappeared??

Obviously eBay doesn't want system issues / system anouncments etc; as public any more?  

The new sell tab now moved to top left also doesn't have the drop down menu either  to select where in selling you won;t to go.

Comments Anyone. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: why has the ebay right hand top header tool bar changed? { Community Tab Removed??? }

another day, another glitch = to improve your ebay experience  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: why has the ebay right hand top header tool bar changed? { Community Tab Removed??? }

well they say no experience in life is ever wasted if we learn from it ------STILL WAITING TO LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

another day, another glitch = to improve your ebay experience  Smiley Happy

It is no glitch.....read the Announcements....it is quite deliberate!!

Just another one of ebays bright ideas.....if it ain't broken make sure it gets broken just to annoy the members.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I notice they STILL haven't fixed the "recalculate" button on their invoices yet. Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

But, but, but why would they CQ?    It has been that way as long as I can remember.

If they fixed it now it would do the boardies out of a job.....no sellers would come to the boards because they would be able to work it out for themselves.Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Lyndal, are you suggesting that out of the goodness of their hearts, eBay have left it that way for our benefit?

You're probably right, you know, as eBay's altruism is endless and never ceases to amaze me. roll eyes.gif

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Sellers use the recalculate button to reduce the price and that impacts on eBay's money grab so they wont fix it

as it's more useful and profitable to them the way it is,(as sellers can't change the price they just give up and

leave the higher cost as they are)stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

This can also lead to negative feedback and defects,(but eBay don't care about those either)shok.gif

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply