Click & Send issues

Tried paying by Paypal and while it was processing, for 15 minutes all I had was a round circle on the screen

In this time, I got the payment confirmed email, but I never got to the page to print the postage labels and no email to print them from

I still have another 10 to do of this account yet, what do I do?

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Click & Send issues

Ditto - the payment was processed, then nothing. I can't even access my C&S account as the page just shows a whole bunch of errors. There are no items in my shopping cart now, and no items in ready for printing. >_>

In case Alice sees this thread, I'm using Firefox 15.0.1, Windows 7, and  have a copy/paste of the error text that's being displayed and can put it up here if it will help the techs.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

Ok, just had the email come through from Australia Post and could use the reprint documents link to get the label - exactly half an hour after processing and paying for it, so hopefully if this has happened to anyone else, the email link will still come through soon enough.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

I just tried it and it worked OK.

But can take ages to complete at some points.

I have not seen Alice on the boards lately. I do hope she is still here.

She was very helpful and a source of great info and help.:-D

Hope you can all sort the problems out soon.

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

Yep, same issue here with me also.

If you go into your PayPal account and open the details of your payment you'll see a box with 'Item' written in it and below that a number, possibly starting with a 2.

Phone Aus Post and quote this number to them as it is your your order number for the labels, they then should be able to resend them through to your email address.

The only issue is it seems they are taking a large number of calls right now, most likely because this is happening to bunches of people....

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

If the payment has been processed you should be able to print/reprint the labels from the Item History withot having to wait for the email.

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

sorry d*g, just re-read your post that you can't even login to C&S.

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

Aust Posu are having issues with click and send at the moment.

This is copied from their facebook page.

Hi all,

We are currently experiencing issues with the Click and Send program. We are looking into this as a priority and hopefully it won't be down for much longer.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Roxy

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

sorry d*g, just re-read your post that you can't even login to C&S.

No that was my fault, my post was (unintentionally) contradictory - what happened was, when the confirm payment page stalled, I left it open in case it would still go through but because I already had the PayPal receipt I tried to go to C&S via another tab to see if I could still get the label, but that just gave me an error message and I couldn't access my account.

Eventually, I closed off the the payment tab and then re-tried to access C&S. I managed to log in ok, but there was no record of the label I had paid for anywhere, and although I could access most areas of the account, going to the Create Item page just returned a wall of error text.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Click & Send issues

I did look in the item history and could not find them

I did ring Ckick & Send and was put on hold for over an hour before I got through, the guy said the Click & Send website is having problems and he told me not use use PayPal to pay for postage for a couple of days while they fix the problem

he also told me to Contact Click & SEnd from the website with the PayPal transaction ID and I will get a full refund but might take a couple of days

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply