Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer refunds??

Hi all, I sold some shoes through "buy it now" on Ebay.The buyer has since recieved the shoes and has demanded to send them back because they do not fit her.Am I obliged to refund?? I listed proper sizing & measurements in the listing.This is the fir...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click & Send refunds

has anyone got a refund yet for payments and no postage labels on monday when the site had issues? As I stated in the other thread, when I rang them, I was advised to email them via Contact Us on the Click & Send page with the PayPal Transaction ID n...

is this a bit harsh? email to dim buyer

This buyer didn't respond to any emails I sent where I was explaining the problem I was having and this morning sent me another email .. get this...on the tail of one of the ones I sent her telling her that her item will be posted Sat or Mon!!!! I'm ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Addresses Removed From End Of Auction Email

I note that my end-of-auction emails tonight no longer include the buyer's registered address, which is usually the address that the item is to be posted to, and not even including their country. Does anyone know whether this is a temporary glitch, o...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THREAT

Buyer leaves Negative Feedback after recieving refund, Buyers Email says he never recieved his item and will make claim on PayPal and leave negative Feedback, his claim was approved and his threat to leave negative feedback was applied. I sent 2 Requ...

Why Oh Why Oh Why?

Why do people buy and never pay? I just do not understand! I'm fine and always helpful when I get a message saying they do not want the item anymore or sorry but I just can't afford it......But the never pay and never get in contact?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales

Hi all......So I was considering closing my store dues to the increase in fees and slow sales. I'm now enjoying a great week with sales up! I'm wondering if a lot of people have closed stores and that could be a reason?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attaching photos

I see that ebay have now added an attach photos button when buyers ask questions. 1 good change that happened over night. Oh make that 2. At least we can now also view more then just the post we hit reply on.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer hasnt completed checkout ??

Sorry silly question. Recently made a sale from a repeat buyer yay! She paid promptly the first time, but this time i still havent recieved payment. Then i noticed the sale has not been completed. Could she have made a mistake during checkout and not...

Learning More about Antiques

Hi, I have been collecting Ceramics for a year now and I am REALLY HOOKED:) But I would love to learn more about them and any other Antique. I have searched online for Courses but cannot find any. I don't know anyone in the Antique Business, so I tho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Handling time required

when I try to review an item for sale I keep getting a message handling time required. What does this mean I have entered all fields.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW FEATURES! Coupons & Credits B-)

Sellers- Got you all excited down there didn't I? It's a new feature on my external store. Unfortunately not on eBay. I'm sure this has been mentioned many times before, however, I thought I'd bring it back. I've found that many buyers are happy to k...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP!!

Hi - new to selling on ebay & I've just gone through the process of listing all the details of my item & am now at the "confirm your identity by phone", I've entered my phone details (mobile phone) & when I receive the call the automated voice tells ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alternative to paypal

Hello everyone, here's a question for you all. I have been using my mother in laws paypal account, then last week they restricted her account and have decided that she can no longer have a paypal account for reasons that have nothing to do with her o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful