Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Posting to US PO Box

Hi forum Just received a large (for me) purchase (AUD $270) from a Florida based business (ebay states they live in Russia)?? The posting address is a PO Box in Florida They have 117 (100%) pos feedback (all purchases) with many repeated consecutive ...

Yes or no on providing more with ths item

I recently sold this item, a vintage dressing gown that never appeared in my listing with a sash. The buyer has sent a message asking for a sash. I would like to ask more experienced sellers if I am am obliged to provide one, what would they do in th...

Stand Out with Subtitle????

I've received an email from eBay titled with "Stand Out with Subtitle". It says "listings showing subtitle in search results are 18% more likely to sell". Is that true? Is subtitle worth paying $2.00 for? Just wondering what other sellers think about...

How to List multiple variations

Hello does any one know how to do this i am trying to list latex balloons in many colors. I started a new listing seleceted Home and Garden Parties Balloons etc but still no multiple variations come up? Any one know please? Regards Connie

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click & Send box?

Slightly confused? I know you can get the Bx1,x2 and x4 box for Click & Send. On the Bx2 box it states that the assesed cubic weight is 2 kg. So is that the maximum allowed or as the AP site seems to state it can be up to 15kgs if you use these boxes...

Feedback ratings

In detailed feedback ratings you have 'Criteria', 'Average Rating' and 'Number of Ratings'. What does it mean when the numbers are eg:- 82, 84, 82 & 81 and not all the same?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click & Send issues

Tried paying by Paypal and while it was processing, for 15 minutes all I had was a round circle on the screen In this time, I got the payment confirmed email, but I never got to the page to print the postage labels and no email to print them from I s...

Another Ebay/Paypal Targetted Email Scam

Just received this email this morning. It was from a previous one of my customers, well from their email address anyway. Subject line was the name of the product title for the item they previously purchased, nothing else. "Hello, This is {Buyer First...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback advice

Not sure what to do Auctioned 8 boxes of assorted tins at beginning of month starting @ .99c. (free pickup only) one person put a bid on each and won all 8 Didn't hear anything from them until it went to unpaid dispute. The person then contacted me a...

Anonymous bidders - Is this one of ebay's worst moves ?

How many potentially good bidders 'think' there is foul play ( shill or friend bidding ) is afoot in these times ? I know that no one should bid more than a fair price but how many bidders now think they will only be tricked into bidding higher ? It ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer wants a refund despite store policy

Hey there, I've been a casual seller for several years & up till today, I have had my first buyer wanting a refund. The buyer's grounds were simply because the gament did not fit, despite that I had put clear measurments & stated within my add that I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid Item

Its been so long since I have used eBay and I was wondering if someone could please tell me how long you must wait till and after a sale before you can lodge an unpaid item dispute please?Thank you in advance

Registering as a seller

Hi all I am brand new to this and want to change to being a seller using my existing ID. I cannot seem to find where i can change this. all advice will be greatly appreciated. cheers Nicky

Selling copied headphones

Hi i am buying some of these http://tinyurl.com/8v3rb9c from china, i have purchased around 20. I know that they are copied beats headphones, but am i able to sell them without violating ebay policy? I wont even mention the beats name, ill say that t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful