Changed item description after buying.

Hi, I recently purchased a record LP box set. I have gone into my purchased items to check how far off delivery is only to find the item description has changed to 'CD box set'.

I haven't received the item yet so the records may come but I'm highly doubtful.

How do I prove I bought records and not cds if the seller has changed the description?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Changed item description after buying.

No, I have a screenshot of my purchase.
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Thank you to everyone for your help, I have found a link to the original listing.

FYI, I checked my paypal receipt and like my email, it only links to the current ad.

Thank you all.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

In the future just go to the item in question then just scroll down to where it says Description.

Then click on View all Revisions,(all changes the seller has made to the listing will be in that field including

the title description and on which date they last changed it.

It wont show what they changed,(but you have the screen shot of what it was)good.gif

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Some sellers wouldn't realise it'd change what previous buyers see if they change the listing after a purchase. I avoid doing it because most buyers wouldn't know how to find the original listing. I only learnt it about it from the forums.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply