Chat with eBay staff

Anyone tried to chat with eBay staff yet?

Well you can't do that because it doesn't work lol

Good 1 eBay

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Chat with eBay staff

I agree Tippy.

And it is not only the seller being penalised.  Honest buyers are treated with suspicion by sellers who have been ripped off by dishonest buyers.

I have had a couple of unpleasant experiences with sellers who have obviously had shonky buyers make up disputes.  I have always ended up with my refund but I am pretty sure I am now blocked from buying from the sellers again.  It is a pity as I am usually a repeat buyer when I find sellers I like.  I have never left bad feedback in these cases either.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I've had buyers who must have had issues with other sellers whereby their item didn't arrive. I'd get a message along the lines of "how do I know you've actually sent the parcel?". It can take a lot of convincing that I have indeed sent it and the tracking number is a legitimate one. Some still don't believe you, until it arrives. I guess when you've been ripped off enough times, you do start to become suspicious.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

But if you've been ripped off a few times, why continue to use eBay? After all, the common factor is obviously eBay, not the sellers dealt with.

Seems pretty stupid to me. If I got ripped off once, I wouldn't buy from that seller again. Which would have nothing to do with the platform I bought on.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

The problem is that eBay is the only platform that makes sales.

I'm on another platform since leaving eBay and I haven't had a single sale in 2 years over there lol.

So even though you get ripped off on eBay it's still the #1 platform to sell on so here's hoping I get another chance lol.

To sell that is,not get ripped off.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply