Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Post time

How did WoBA get in here?

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

As an example of feedback not necessarily being indicative.

Anyway, you have been told where your seller allegedly has the book located. Have you got it yet? Do you have tracking? The latter will certainly tell you where the book is coming from.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

When I click on the_nile it shows Australia. I have the book so stop whinging eh? Just annoyed at the process. No tracking provided initially, when it was Aus Post could not recognise it. See Accepted Solution.

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

@it-for-senior wrote:

When I click on the_nile it shows Australia. I have the book so stop whinging eh? Just annoyed at the process. No tracking provided initially, when it was Aus Post could not recognise it. See Accepted Solution.

Wow... where did that come from?

You were provided with a perfectly valid reply to your question & you call that "whinging... smh.

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

And look at what they ticked as the answer.

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

Not me whinging. I was the one who pointed out that The Nile was a reputable seller.

You are the one who jumped the gun, wasted other members' time, when all you had to do was wait for the book to arrive.

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

@it-for-senior wrote:

How did WoBA get in here?

Possibly because you have bought from them multiple times, including leaving negative feedback for them. You do realise that we can see your feedback don't you?

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

@*sons_n_daughters* wrote:

Possibly because you have bought from them multiple times, including leaving negative feedback for them. You do realise that we can see your feedback don't you?

"it-for-senior" would imply a knowledge of information technology - then again, perhaps not...........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Maybe it just means incredible turmoil?

506003376db8f613538966f928a381a9_w200.gif

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

"stop whinging" was meant to be directed at myself as I have the book

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply