Cheap Nexus 7 16GB Wi-FI 2nd Gen from ch.etrading

jdpabc
Community Member

I've just purchased an ASUS Google Nexus 7 FHD 7" 16GB Wi-FI Android 4.3 2nd Generation Tablet from ch.trading for Au $127, with free postage. Payment was through paypal.

I note that 5 other buyers have purchased this same item as well and that the seller has relisted with 10 more identical items at $139 ea. 

Does anyone know if this is a legitimate sale or just someone scamming?

View Entire Topic

If it's too good to be true, it usually is. New seller, zero feedback, price well below what it should be. What do you think?

If you've paid with paypal and the item doesn't arrive within a reasonable time frame, then open a dispute for item not received. Or if it's a grey import, open a dispute for not as described. I imagine if they are scamming they are heding their bets that some poeple won't know how to get their money back within the time frame allowed, but really? don't you think some things are better bought at a shop with a proper warranty. Even if you get your item and it breaks down within a couple of months you've done your money as any warranty is worthless. Luckily it's not too much money.