E-BAY LOVE MAKING LIFE DIFFICULT

E-BAY LOVE MAKING LIFE DIFFICULT

E-bay management must sit around a table finding ways to make life easy for e-bay and life difficult for the sellers.

Over the years putting my business through e-bay many changes have been made, which I have adjusted to. The latest policy changes though, leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

I, like others, that have made comments about the policy (final fee changes) coming into place in May, find them totally unreasonable. What happens to the packaging included within the postage costs? Bubble wrap; Poly beads; Sturdy box’s, etc?

Why don’t e-bay ask the sellers in an open forum, what they think/feel about forthcoming policy change of this nature? Some policy changes are necessary to fall in line with consumer rights; I’m sorry to say, this money grab is the last straw that broke the camels back.

I have, over the years, sold items and delivered the goods on time; Paid E-bay each week after I had received payment; Only to see my Top Rated Seller /  Power Seller status taken away, to a policy change. Yet I have within my description; Postage one day after payment has been received, Offer Express postage if requested; Offer money back guarantee, and on occasions offered Free Postage. 

With the new policy changes offering Free Postage, I will be losing even more returns on sales made. For sure people love to think they are getting something for FREE. Selling low ticket items, and offering Free Postage becomes totally un-profitable for the sellers; Is that what E-bay are trying to achieve? (Price the low cost items from their portfolio?)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)