How to get refund whne seller refuses to provide a return address

Hi bought ;

Delivered on Wed 24 Jan
Return window closed on 23 Feb.
AU $300.53
Sold by:

I had it for literally 6 weeks when it stopped working... have tried talking to seller but nothing.. offered me 30% refund... no way ... spoke to Manufacture and they said its faulty and a bad copy from China.
I have asked 25 time for seller to provide a return adress and he won't. Keeps saying once returned then will refund... I have know checked others complaining on the sellers site that the same thing happened to them.
He even removed my option to return and also to provide feedback... I have tried everything and am not happy as currently $285 out of pocket with a bad copy from China. 
Please help as it is alot of money and so unfair. 
View Entire Topic

The seller has horrid feedback, going back for a full year and longer, the time to 'check' is before buying so these issues can be avoided . 5 pages plus of neg after neg, those were there long before your purchase 

eBay are not going to do anything after all this time

And 25+ messages should tell you the seller has no intention of doing anything

The seller cannot 'remove' the option to open a dispute nor can they 'remove the option to leave feedback' there are time limits in place from eBay to do those things

You could try a PayPal case if you paid that way, or a bank charge back if all else fails

Checks a seller's feedback before buying and you can avoid issues like this