I have noticed a case has been made against me, for a unpaid item,, I have been in constant contact

I have noticed that a seller has put a case on me me regarding a unpaid item, being a cane table , sold for the amount of 10.80 or some such small amount,, I just want you to know that I have been in constant contact with this seller explaining my inability of recent origin, to drive (seizure) and that I would ask my mother and brother to pick up item as they were travelling to Necropolis to collect my grandparents ashes,, I could not ask them as there was no opportunatity due to a family dispute which resulted in my having a seizure and after a seizure , a person is not to drive for a period of 6 weeks in case of it being a permanent illness

I did explain this to the seller and I thought for the sake of 10 plus dollars he wouldnt make a case against me,, but I was wrong, he informed me a little bit rudely that He was making a case and that I should make sure that I can pick up before I bid,, I am not responsible for acts of nature beyond my control so I am asking that you dismiss this case,, please

Regards Sonja mcivor   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)