seller marked item as shipped falsely

5zmsjs
Community Member

On the 28th of January I purchased an item, from the same country and state (Australia, NSW), and the seller marked the item as shipped the following day. It was expected to arrive on the 2nd of Feburary, but it didn't come. so i complained to the seller on the 3rd of Feburary and he sad that he shipped the item that very day, being the 3rd of Feburary not the 28th of January. I would ike to ask what should i do? Should i complain for a refund? Should i wait a little longer? And what are the rules and my rights concerning the giving situation. Thank you

View Entire Topic

I think it is a bit rich accusing the seller of falsely marking an item as posted.........Smiley Sad

I assume the eBay estimated time of delivery was 2/2/2015.........it is only the 5th today......please be a little patient, if you want an item immediately, go to a BM store.

eBay are NOT Australia Post, and they have no idea how long items can take to reach a destination, the estimates they give are ridiculous.

Give it time, and once you receive the item, when leaving feedback, please do NOT mark the seller down for postage times, they are not the ones driving the vans or flying the planes that deliver the items anymore than eBay are postal experts.

IMO - the sooner eBay gets rid of the unrealistic estimated delivery times (of which they have NO IDEA) and stop pretending they do, the better!