Illegal products

Hi... I recently bought a dog collar that when the dog barks gives a small current as a negative responce. I purchased this type of collar as we had tried everything else from giving a squirt of citronella, to the extra large bone, to the super thick chew toy to the 'try & get the food/treat out' trick..... Our dog is 6yrs old & never barked until we relocated interstate & our house is situated on a corner block where by every walker & school child walks past & I was worried about upsetting the new neighbours with the barking.

Anyhow, our boy got out yesterday & thankfully he was found & taken to the pound (RSPCA) here, however when we arrived to collect him (thank god for microchips!!) we were greeted with a very upset & angry officeer who proceeded to repramand us over the collar! The collar was confiscated & along with paying his release fee, we were also fined because the collar is illegal in NSW..!!!!! So $200++ later I am feeling quite angry & feel that this seller should be dealt with appropriately... If your selling products, you should be aware of their legal status in the country that your selling.......!! I am feeling very sad that I wasn't aware of these products history

before inflicting one upon my boy.... I wish I did more research!! But the seller needs to be accountable as well..!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)