report a seller

reyjr1952
Community Member

I bought an item from a seller and after numerous excuses, approximately 6 weeks of them,  I lodged a claim with paypal and received a refund. I left negative feedback because I discovered that over time I was one of many who hadn't received items from them. Now I am continually getting emails from them and their counterpart asking me to remove my negative feedback. How do I stop them sending me these emails.

View Entire Topic

Have they sent a request to revise feedback?

If not then there is no way for you to revise the feedback without them sending the request and why should you revise when they have done the wrong thing.

If the messages are via the ebay messages then click on report message every time they send one.

If they are coming to your email address then block their email address and they will be deleted before you even see them so you will no longer know about them and then they are wasting their time by sending them.

You can report them by clicking on forward to abuse@ enter their provider but it would need to be more than the odd message before they would do something about it.