unpaid item

livi.05
Community Member

I have contacted this seller many times from directly after i noticed my son aged 8 got onto our computer and purchase several thousands of dollars worth of Beyblade without my permission. I have then requested many times for the seller to cancel the purchase but this seller is not complying . Please fix this issue as it shoould have never got to this point in the first place if the seller was a good ebayer.

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Don't blame the seller for something your son did....he should not have had access to your account in the first place.  The seller is a good ebayer....it is you and your son who have caused this problem.

The seller is under no obligation to cancel a transaction just because you are not taking responsibility for your son's actions.  The seller has already been billed for the fees incurred by this transaction and by opening a dispute is just getting his fees refunded.

You have 2 choices....pay for the items and resell them yourself or accept the Unpaid Item Strike.   It will not have any detrimental effect on your account unless you get another strike in the next 12 months.  Then you may have difficulty in buying from sellers who have their buyer blocks in place.