unpaid item

livi.05
Community Member

I have contacted this seller many times from directly after i noticed my son aged 8 got onto our computer and purchase several thousands of dollars worth of Beyblade without my permission. I have then requested many times for the seller to cancel the purchase but this seller is not complying . Please fix this issue as it shoould have never got to this point in the first place if the seller was a good ebayer.

View Entire Topic

The seller is not forced to cancel the sales and it sounds like they are more likely to open unpaid items disputes on the items, which will obviously earn you strikes on your account which will result in you being unable to buy from any seller that has their buyer blocks in place.

Also many buyers are now not going down the cancellation path and instead will open NPD's.

Sorry to be harsh but your computer is your responsibility particularly when buying on-line.

Sellers have heard many times in the past that it was "my dog, my child, my budgie etc make the buys", as soon as an item sells the seller is responsible for the fees to eBay, as you would probably know being a seller yourself. 

Edit. not ebay here, just members like yourself.