Seller won't send invoice and has now opened a nonpayment dispute - eBay has not helped so far.

I purchased an item on 15th Dec.  The listing states that the Seller posts to International destinations and they were listed and my country was included. However on checkout it stated that I would have to change my address or ask the Seller for an invoice.  I have sent 1 email and three email requests for an invoice to enable me to complete the transaction however all my emails have been ignored.

I contacted eBay however was sent a reply that had absolutely nothing to do with my request for them to step in and ask the Seller to provide me with an invoice so I wrote to eBay again setting out the situation as clearly as possible.  I have not received a reply and now the Seller has opened an "Unpaid Item Case" against me. 

The irony of this is almost laughable.  I have been with eBay since 2003 and have always paid immediately on purchase of an item and I have a 100% positive feedback score.

My belief is that the Seller does not want to send me this item and is using the "Unpaid Item Case" to cancel the transaction.

I cannot get a response from the Seller, eBay has not reponded either and now for the first time in 11 years I have an unpaid item case opened against me with a threat that the Seller will cancel my purchase if I don't pay, only I can't pay until I receive an invoice.

If anyone has any advice as to what I should do in this insane situation I would love to hear from you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)