A buyer has not paid nor responded to my msgs, it’s day 4. I have another buyer interested what can

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

A buyer has not paid nor responded to my msgs, it’s day 4. I have another buyer interested what can

Cancel the sale and sell to the new buyer...

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Please cancel the sale today using "Buyer did not pay" so they get an unpaid strike against them.

If a buyer hasn’t paid within 4 days, on the 5th day you can go to your Seller Hub to cancel the transaction using the “Buyer hasn't paid” reason and this gives the buyer a strike and you can relist. In future to have eBay automatically cancel your transactions due to non-payment:

Go here:   https://www.ebay.com/Cancel/Preference/UnpaidPurchase

Slide the button to the left to turn it on / off or you can change the timeframe.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply. I’ve had three buyers in a row now, plus my first time listing on eBay, not pay for their items- is eBay even worth it?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

List as BIN with IPR... no more non payers.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply