All i know is ! Ebay is one big scam ,Always backing bad scam sellers from china

Never going to buy off eBay again! Thanks to scam sellers from china , Which eBay supports,Just remember ebay ! no buyers no ebay 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: All i know is ! Ebay is one big scam ,Always backing bad scam sellers from china

@dean*wildturkey wrote:
I can see your a troll with zero feedback,Wouldn't surprise me if your one of the scam sellers on ebay ,Have a nice day 🙂

Smiley LOLMaybe you should read up about posting IDs.....they are allowed on ebay.

Very few sellers post here with their selling IDs for various reasons.....Tippy is one of them.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Re: All i know is ! Ebay is one big scam ,Always backing bad scam sellers from china

Glad to see you back, dean

Can we expect another visit in May next year?

After all, it's taken you 10 months to come back this time.

And you have been buying on eBay during that time. At least a few of your sellers are Chinese, too. What happened to your promise to take your bat and ball elsewhere?

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay has a long list of terms and conditions for refund eligibility I have had a marshal amp 222.50 paid for but not delivered no refund because I failed to read all terms before hand I opened claim with my visa unknown by me that cancels my ebay money back rights then I purchased a bank note from Scotland it was advertised as nice condition but was very poor condition so I started return just for seller to close return not even allowing time for corona virus delays I have sent it untracked so the seller got paid then received the note back to resell just because I did not want to pay 25.00 aid to receive 60.00 I had another case I purchased a DVD player for my freind 130.00 a simple mistake with address costed me 130.00 I have 100% positive feed back but still making substantial losses I'm just about done with ebay some one with a score of 17 can rip off some one with a score of 155
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

I have had 400 dollars worth of loss you have no guarantees of refund of your money there's many different ways of no rights for refund by ebay
Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

eBay feedback "scores" have nothing to do with how cases are (or should be) evaluated.

Like just about everything in the world, if you don't take the time to learn how to use something, you're rarely going to get the best results from it - eBay is no different, whether it's buying, selling, returns, claims etc.

It's all there in the T&Cs, in FAQs and guides, and there plenty of forums where just about every possible situation a buyer or seller might face has been discussed, multiple times over.

It's your responsibility as a user to make sure you're across all this, and you agree as much by signing up for an account.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

As you have said, you didn't read the terms and conditions.

In all 3 instances you have detailed, the reason you lost your money is because YOU didn't follow the correct procedures. I would have been checking how to go about things after the first time, but that's just me. I fail to see how the DVD player was a ripoff by the seller, though. If they sent it where you told them to, why should they be out of pocket because you don't know where you, or your friend, live?

Nothing to do with eBay, all to do with you. A buyer can only get positive feedback, so 100% does not reflect anything except that you have bought stuff and had feedback left for you.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply