Anyone else have non existing items intheir watch list?

go-tazz
Community Member

I removed all items from my watch list as I kept getting notification via that stupid bell for items I wasn't even

watching and my watch list says You have no items in your Watchlist yet at the top it says I have 29 items and I

keep getting notifications for some of those items via the bell.

So anyone worked out how to get rid of those stupid items that aren't even in the watchlist completely?

Stupid watch list..JPG

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Can't help, sorry. I don't do watchlists.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Can't help, sorry. I don't do watchlists.

Nor do I at present,well at least not a real one.tease.gif

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I guess you've tried the cookies / cache thing Taz ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

I guess you've tried the cookies / cache thing Taz ?

Yes and Firefox is set to do it automaticall when I shut it down each day as I only use it for eBay mainly so it's

simple to just log in each day.good.gif

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I don't have phantom things in my watch list.

But...I don't do the 'new' watch list.

I have my landing page on Summary, and then just scroll down - it's the old set-up.

Mind you, ebay deleted all my 'ended' items for me a couple of weeks ago..    Not happy.

I needed that list to set prices for some items.  I let the market set the price for me.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I use the old format and that comes up when I click on my Watch list in there.

I have my landing page on Summary, and then just scroll down - it's the old set-up.

Mind you, ebay deleted all my 'ended' items for me a couple of weeks ago..    Not happy.

I needed that list to set prices for some items.  I let the market set the price for me.

They did the same with mine but I went into Seller Hub and they were still sitting in there under Listings so I

relisted them from there.

That might be part of where they weren't going to support the old format anymore so their way of getting you to

use SH

So yours could/should be there as well maybe?good.gif

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

They did the same with mine but I went into Seller Hub and they were still sitting in there under Listings so I

That might be part of where they weren't going to support the old format anymore so their way of getting you to

use SH

That's where I access everything, from seller hub, but that page won't come up today. Such a pain because I'm a creature of habit 😁 and find it easy to quickly access everything from there. I use the full desktop site

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

I removed all items from my watch list as I kept getting notification via that stupid bell for items I wasn't even

watching and my watch list says You have no items in your Watchlist yet at the top it says I have 29 items and I

keep getting notifications for some of those items via the bell.

So anyone worked out how to get rid of those stupid items that aren't even in the watchlist completely?

Stupid watch list..JPG

Sorry I can't help, have never had that happen

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

@go-tazz wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

use SH

That's where I access everything, from seller hub, but that page won't come up today. Such a pain because I'm a creature of habit 😁 and find it easy to quickly access everything from there. I use the full desktop site

Update: was working again last night. Thank God! 😁

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply