Anyone impressed with this new version of this !

Why change , makes no sence ! this new Interface Sucks !

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

the new version of what?
Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

Now I am confused, are we talking about a new verion of THIS or a new versin of WHAT?

Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

Well my opion is "This" is pretty good! , still up n the air about "That" though , but i wish we could have more of "Those" but then "This' would seem more like "That" then "Those" would be a moot point.

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

In all seriousness though , i believe they are talking about the new version of the sellers dashboard , it looks ok but like everything eBay does , we really have no say in it so suppose we will just have to get used to it.
Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

Its absolutely fabulous. Been selling since 2002, thats over a decade and never had so much information to let me know how I am going. This most certainly help me sell more products, get paid faster, have my buyers think I am wonderful.

Just one small thing - if I happen to receivea low DSR, it would be very helpful to know what transaction it applied to so I could analyse my perforance and try to make things better.

The average price per transaction and total sales is helpful somewhat as is the information on what items qualify for a top rated seller DISCOUNT. oops I think they meant BENEFITS However, a method to see what items do not satisfy the premium services requirement would be helpful.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

It's a joke. It doesn't provide detailed 3 and 12 month DSRs (trending stuff) anymore. I got a 3 last week and I wouldn't know that with the new system.

It is pretty pictures and fluff without much substance.

My 'My Selling' page tells me how many items don't qualify for Premium badging, so I don't need that replacing useful information in my dashboard.

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

It could be the first step in a line of planned changes to the DSR system - I know some may have already seen this, but I think it's interesting and worthwhile taking a look at, just in case it's in store for us (the article refers to changes on the US site) : http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m03/i11/s01

In saying that.... I just noticed the OP has only ever sold one item, so they wouldn't have access to a dashboard. Guess it might have been about not being able to revise to Oz only? Or the gallery view you get in some categories?

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
I have absolutely no idea why OPs post a new thread then abandon it. Considering they get emailed each time there is a new response.
Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

Isn't that an option?

I certainly don't get emailed about responses to threads I start in groups.

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply