Anyone impressed with this new version of this !

Why change , makes no sence ! this new Interface Sucks !

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Anyone impressed with this new version of this !

Anyone who has ever been 42 will know that it is not the answer to all things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 31 of 37
Latest reply

I think the forum is safe, my linguistic skills don't extend to concise versions of my posts - the more I edit something the longer and more detailed it gets, and without reaching any real conclusion.  Smiley LOL Plus, so far, my experiments have resulted only in a post that answers all questions and solves all problems from the perspective of someone who is not the OP, is more interested in superficial results indicated by no further queries being posted, and is reliant on the OP's taking the advice.

Spoiler
i.e. "Go away".  Smiley LOL

Message 32 of 37
Latest reply

EVERY well read person knows that the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

Besides d*g, the OP was only 3 days ago, so we will probably have to wait another 4 days for the OP to return.

Message 33 of 37
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

EVERY well read person knows that the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

I never read it.

But my mum made me watch the 80's TV show.

Spoiler
ETA: Referring to Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy, written by Douglas Adams.

Message 34 of 37
Latest reply

There is one sentence that solves most problems......."read the Site Map".

You could also add to that "read the ebay and paypal terms and policies".

Message 35 of 37
Latest reply

I don't blindly believe everything I read in books, if my experience leads me to question it.

Otherwise I would be one very confused little individual. Having read confliciting theories and opinions on practically everything 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 36 of 37
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

There is one sentence that solves creates or exacerbates most problems......."read the Site Map".

Fixed.

Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 37
Latest reply