BROKEN CONSOLE

hi. just wanted to mention to others, that i hav bought an absolute dogey purple n64 from someone. hadn't opened it for a few months as Iiwas unwell . on sat I had the nd to go to cash converters to get a loan on it. that's when they found it to be totally dodgey. broken, wrong chords etc etc etc 

no justice can b sought. seller doesn't wana know about it. & as it has been like 5months since i bought it. 

bein sick didn't get the chance to even open it.  so hurt someone woud do this to another. & will not help with any sorta refund. sadly I gav a gd review just @ the excitement of gettin it & i had lkd 4ward to playin it. didn't get the chance did i. 

beware people. i woud never buy another from this person. total letdown. was to b my most special 60th birthday present to myself. adore purple. always dreamed of havein a purple one - 

THT DREAM IS NOW A NIGHTMARE!!!

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: BROKEN CONSOLE

If you paid by PayPal, you may still be in time to be refunded under its Buyer Protection.

If you used your card either directly or through PayPal, you may be in time to have a chargeback performed by your back. (Depends on your credit/debit card T&Cs.)

You medical certificates should assist your case.

Act quickly to avoid running out of any smidgeon of time left.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply