Banned by seller for making a 'best offer'

kidres0
Community Member

Some idiot had an item he listed for $14 AUD and I made an 'best offer' of $7 AUD and he rejected the offer, then banned me. There was not a word exchanged between us, all that was exchanged was a 'best off'. Which is fine. Wouldn't want to deal with that cockroache anyway. But why can I still see his listings? It's like ebay is trying to troll me. If I can't buy anything from this jerk, why do I have to see his listings?

Message 1 of 203
Latest reply
202 REPLIES 202

Re: Banned by seller for making a 'best offer'

You'll keep Padi.

All the number proves is that I don't have a life.....which I am constantly reminded of by my detractors.Smiley Wink

Message 201 of 203
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

On a completely unrelated side-note - why the heck did the writer feel the need to say "the Peruvian-born Andy"? I don't get how or why that's relevant to the article or situation. Smiley Frustrated Just felt like I needed to call out the journalist here.... Maybe I should've posted with my store ID though. Smiley Very Happy

I can explain why she is called "the Peruvian-born Andy" Digi.

That is how she is referred to on the show.....all the time.

It is becoming rather monotonous.   The pair cook nothing but Peruvian food and every second word uttered by them or about them seems to be Peru or Peruvian.   Everyone would recognise them without their actual names.....just the "Peruvian couple" would be sufficient.

Exactly right, lyndal.

Their aim is to put Peruvian food on the map, so they said. Not just Peru.Smiley Happy

I did wonder, after seeing the opening post, if it meant that Andy & Ruby must make it into the semi finals and so they have.

One thing that annoys me on these shows though is some teams are only good at making their own type of food, they are not necessarily 'all-rounders'.

I do think Andy & Ruby are good cooks but I was sort of sorry to see the "American boys' leave. They were so teen-like it was funny.

K1000, I don't have twitter, snapchat or instagram either. I wonder if I am missing much.

The biggest influencer I know of is Ryan. My granddaughter was opening one of those little kinder surprise eggs yesterday. It had this little spoon thing and I wasn't sure what was going on as the egg seemed to be in 2 sections. But my granddaughter knew exactly. How did you know that, I asked. I saw Ryan, she said.

Message 202 of 203
Latest reply

Africola is an amazing restaurant! The food and the service are both impeccable, it’s worth every cent! I went with my husband and my then 1yo and they were so accommodating (it was my birthday and we were on holiday and dinner out with a toddler is virtually impossible but they were just amazing!) The owner/head chef is known for keeping a very tight ship which may be why he came across as terse. I don’t blame him though!
Message 203 of 203
Latest reply