Beware fake Sennheiser headphones

Just a heads up, I bought Sennheiser HD 206 headphones but since I all ready have couple of pairs I've realized these are fake because they simply sound pretty bad. Ebay gave me money back since seller never bothered to reply to my queries so that's sorted.

If shopping for these, look for "New Sennheiser HD 206 Stereo WIRED Headphones" at around $35. Often sold by seller with low feedback and sometimes even negative feedback about this same item.

Prior to this I got screwed on Amazon with the same deal but without my $60 back so went on Ebay and got screwed again but at least got my money back. There is so much fake stuff now it's not even worth buying anything at all unless I go to brick and mortar shop. Thank goodness the shops are opening up again.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

As a new buyer, you will have to learn the warning signals.

Hang on, you're not a new buyer and should already know the warning signals.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

As a new buyer, you will have to learn the warning signals.

Hang on, you're not a new buyer and should already know the warning signals.

Yes I was thinking they weren't' new,  in fact didn't they fail to respond to many questions asked in another thread.  I'm now waiting for their cheer squad BGW to jump onto this.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

The story has many holes. eBay doesn't take a buyer's word that something is fake, for starters.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

The story has many holes. eBay doesn't take a buyer's word that something is fake, for starters.

And from their storry it sounds like they already knew it was fake, or that the seller had low feedback.  Why would you purchase anyhow.   Definitely sounds more to the story, a little like last time

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

More to the story, low seller feedback, what are you on about? Are you suggesting people should not buy items from low feedback sellers? I guess you started selling with instant 1000 feedbacks mate. If not, why did anyone buy from you. Think before you type

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@retrowise wrote:

More to the story, low seller feedback, what are you on about? Are you suggesting people should not buy items from low feedback sellers? I guess you started selling with instant 1000 feedbacks mate. If not, why did anyone buy from you. Think before you type

LOL, read your original post, you introduced the concept.  But hey lets just waffle a bit

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply