Birthday Email

I got all excited yesterday. I got an eBay email mentioning my upcoming birthday next month. I'd not had one before and immediately thought they might be giving me a voucher or something. Nope! Here Tippy, here's all these items we suggest you buy yourself for your birthday. The cheapest one is $1,000, meaning we get the gift for your birthday instead of you. Go jump eBay. Pfffft.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Birthday Email

ga060618.gif

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Birthday Email

They're just messing with our heads now...... Happy Birthday for next month anyway!

Marina.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Birthday Email

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Look what I found all ready made -

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Birthday Email

I've seen quite a few people come on here mentioning birthday vouchers and thought, yippeeeeeee, it's finally my turn! Not that there's anything I wish to buy at the moment. Maybe if I stop buying altogether they might send me some incentive LOL. I'm not worried. I've only had a few vouchers over the years and forget about them until after I've paid for something, then think, DOH! I'm not going to buy something just for the hell of it because there's a voucher involved.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Birthday Email

@imastawka wrote:

Look what I found all ready made -

Bawahahahahaha!!! I'm living it. I'm living longer! Thank you birthdays for saving my life.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply