Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Birthday Email

I got all excited yesterday. I got an eBay email mentioning my upcoming birthday next month. I'd not had one before and immediately thought they might be giving me a voucher or something. Nope! Here Tippy, here's all these items we suggest you buy yo...

Resolved! ENTER MORE THAN NOT RESET AFTER BID RETRACTION BY OTHER

Hello,Have bid on an item and the current bid is below the maximum I have set. The item was bid on by another person and my max bid exceeded. The bid by the other was then retracted and I was reinstated as the winning bidder. The "Enter more than AU ...

Resolved! Dodgy Practice

I found an item I wanted yesterday at a price I was happy to pay. Cost AUD$15.45 ex UK. I hit BIN and suddenly it's coming from the USA for AUD$34.97. So I didn't buy it. On the Answer Centre yesterday I was told that a revision was made buy the comp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting real people

Does any body else have a major problem trying to get in touch with real people after wasting time trying to find an answer electronically, continually going round and round in circles, I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one.

Can someone please explain?

Can anyone explain why we need to leave multiple feeback on items that are purchased in the one transaction? When you consider that only the feedback on the first item gives you a point, it just doesn't make sense to leave feedback on all the other i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal shipping Address

I am trying to pay someone overseas for an item to be shipped to me but for some reason now in the address it does not let you type Australia in there and has removed it from the addresses (I am in Australia so not doing anything shady) - just wonder...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program is a rort.

Won a great piece from the UK, all sent ok. Notified by GSP centre that it cleared customs, 7th July 2016 in UK and was on way to carrier to bring to Australia. Message from GSP centre this morning, item returned to seller due to damage which occured...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! problem seller

Hi, I purchased a jacket for my dog that turned out to be faulty.After contacting and explaining the problem with the seller, they offered a refund which I accepted.2 weeks later I contacted the seller to let them know I still had not received a refu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

I bought an item few days ago nd the cost was 300$ nd I read one offer on the eBay as well about getting 50$ voucher when u spend over 200. Your one of customer service member told me we will send the 50$ voucher in your account on 6th July. I didn't...

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

I placed a request to an inquiry on the isue, today following up on the request, I find that my request was not found although I have an email responding to it from the seller however, the time allowed for me to receive the item passed already and no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

empty envolope

Hi All I purchased a ring from the US and the package /envelope arrived but there was a rip in it - looks like it got caught on something - and there was nothing in the parcel. apart from contacting the seller, am I able to lodge for a refund or is t...

how to repay seller after failed paypal payment

hi guys i bought something on ebay with an echeck which failed due to no funds, thought it would work as i was expecting money to be in my account soon. well it failed and i told the seller they said its fine and they can cancel it if i want so i can...