Blocking a seller

This hasn't been discussed for a while so I'll ask it again. Is it now possible to block a particular seller from appearing in search results?  My reason is some US sellers use DHL for delivery and this mob are consistently bad at delivering to suburban Melbourne.  So I don;t want to damage seller's reputation in their main market (America) but I don't want to waste hours extracting my stuff from DHL, so I want to have eBay not show me search results from a seller I've had trouble with deliveries from.  Any ideas, please? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Blocking a seller

imastawka
Honored Contributor

block sellers.JPG

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Blocking a seller

Thanks, but this doesn't solve my problem. I want to avoid particular sellers in all searches I make and not have to manually remember the ones I've had trouble with in the past every time I do a new search.  Surely eBay can't be this biased towards problematic sellers?  

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Blocking a seller

Sheesh. I gave complete instructions and I told you to save each search.

Do you do multiple searches on different items every day?

I can't hold your hand other than I already have.

You'll have to live with it.

Or spend some time going through your 'feedback left for others' and use a pen and paper  Writing Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Blocking a seller

I have this problem with Toll, so I don't buy from sellers who advertise that courier, or couriers generally.  I find Australia Post very reliable.  However, I keep a list of sellers I have issues with, (eg, they don't like answering reasonable questions, or just ignore me) and I email it to myself, so when I see something I want to buy, I just check my list.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply