Bought USB but never arrive

waras-75
Community Member

I ordered USB drive from eBay seller "Flash drive, USB drive 16gb/32gb/64GB usb disk, memory disk, Pen drive AWESOME" 

ORDER DATE
Jan 24, 2021

The seller isn't responding till now and I never receive my order. Any idea of what to do now?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@waras-75,

It is now too late for you to open a refund request/dispute under eBay's MBG. The Money Back Guarantee under eBay requires you to open the dispute no later than 30 days after the latest Estimated Delivery Date.

However, you can still open a refund request under PayPal's Buyer Protection.

PayPal Buyer Protection - Open a Dispute

Under PayPal Buyer Protection, you have up to 180 days to open a dispute, and once you've opened the dispute, you must escalate the dispute to a claim NO LATER than 20 days after opening the dispute).

Do not - absolutely do NOT - close the dispute without getting your full refund. The seller could promise a refund, tell you that you need to close the dispute in order to get the refund, and that would be that - you'd be stuck from that moment onwards, because once closed a PayPal dispute can't be re-opened.

(Sellers promising refunds and trying to manipulate buyers into closing disputes is a well-known tactic.)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@waras-75,

It is now too late for you to open a refund request/dispute under eBay's MBG. The Money Back Guarantee under eBay requires you to open the dispute no later than 30 days after the latest Estimated Delivery Date.

However, you can still open a refund request under PayPal's Buyer Protection.

PayPal Buyer Protection - Open a Dispute

Under PayPal Buyer Protection, you have up to 180 days to open a dispute, and once you've opened the dispute, you must escalate the dispute to a claim NO LATER than 20 days after opening the dispute).

Do not - absolutely do NOT - close the dispute without getting your full refund. The seller could promise a refund, tell you that you need to close the dispute in order to get the refund, and that would be that - you'd be stuck from that moment onwards, because once closed a PayPal dispute can't be re-opened.

(Sellers promising refunds and trying to manipulate buyers into closing disputes is a well-known tactic.)

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for your help. I just opened a dispute with PayPal. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply