COULD WE HAVE ANOTHER USED STAMPED ENVELOPE SELLER

hi all i have just purchased a small item from a seller from melbourne .not sydney this time as a few of you would remember the sydney saga.

and yes $1 with free postage.   it has an arival date before wednesday 19/8   so not from china.

$1....   less stamp and envelope ..less  ebay fees.....  less paypal fees...    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Do you go looking for these people?

You need a better hobby IMO

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

not realy  i thought of a back up phone , as i have a micro chip but my old phone has a standard size chip ,so i need a simple adaptor ,which is a small bit of plastic holder, it was the first item up , i thought it was $1+ delivery , but it wasnt.

so now we will see, if they are silly or naugty. mmmm

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

I would suggest that it is a way of grabbing people's attention to their store.

Bet it comes legit

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

What are you betting Stawks? A few stamps might be appropriate 😛

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

Hahahaha

I can send him some concession stamps or is that un - pc?

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

Are you talking about the sim Joe?

You can cut them down (carefully) 

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

yes but i want to go the other way if my phone stuffs up   from mini to large

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

Do people really buy phone parts for $1 and cut them up with scissors? This is a thing?

(I still have an unsmart flip-phone, untouched for years, so this is a genuine question from a clueless person).

Joe is it a local listing? What are we betting on?

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

were not betting on . 

let me explain what it is , which realy has nothing to do with this thread but anyway here goes.

the other day my samsung phone was playing up , so i thought i will use my old samsung phone  until this was fixed but the sim card in my new phone is smaller so it could not go in my old phone , anyway i went to samsung and they fixxed my phone in fact they just gave me a new one . and i asked them is there a gadget for my new sim card so it can fit in my old phone , she said you can get a plastic adapter, so i clicked on adapter for phones and it came up the first listing was at $1 , first i thought it was from china then i thought postage to be added , but as i got into it ,the price was $1  with free postage so i paid for it , so if my phone stuffs up again i will have a backup phone.  item nu.    141694304494

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply