Can I hide the details of a purchase I made (not the actual feedback), in the feedback section?

I bought items in bulk from America at a reduced cost, so that I could make a small profit when selling on Ebay. Can I hide the amount paid and the item in my feedback profile?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can I hide the details of a purchase I made (not the actual feedback), in the feedback section?

The items you purchase can only be seen by you in your feedback. Items you've sold are visible to anyone. Of course a buyer can go to the seller's feedback page and search for your feedback to see what you've bought, but most people aren't bored enough to do that.

If you want to buy to resell on eBay, create a new account to buy with and then list them for sale on this account. That keeps them separate and you don't have to worry yourself if you do encounter a bored buyer who might go snooping.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Might have been a good idea to do a deal with the US seller to stop selling to Australia, as currently it is still cheaper to buy from the US seller.  Or you could have bought at such a quantity with suitable discount to allow you to sell cheaper, even your savings on postage should enable you to undercut the US seller for local sales.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply