Can't Log in to pay with Paypal

Hi All, just wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me?? Trying to pay for a purchase.... choosing to pay via paypal balance, I hit the continue button, put in my password and it wont let me click the log in.... the button is not greyed out just wont click.
I'll just add I've used this account for 10 years.... received a payment yesterday & can log in to my account on paypal site and have withdrawn funds.
Spoke to Ebay help.... they said a paypal issue. Spoke to paypal they said a ebay or cookie issue.... deleted cookies with no joy.
Would like to pay for my items and I bet the sellers would like their money.
I haven't put this on the Paypal site as I think it is a buying problem....
Any thoughts would be appreciated....Tia Sharon

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Can't Log in to pay with Paypal

I'm on Firefox and have just made a payment with out any problems.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

I have made 5 payments in the last 12 hours through the ebay Checkout without any problem using Firefox.

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Ask the seller to type their email like the below....works every time

Ned dot kelly at outback australia dot com dot au.
Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

Even easier, get the seller to email you.  They have your email address as part of the sales info.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I'm having problems logging on through the Paypal payment section, in that after I place my password in, it processes the info, but then it won't let me go to the pay now button. When I tried it a few times, the damn thing then said I bought three of the item. Grrrr. Big business like ebay and Paypal should not have this happening. There's obviously a big problem there as per the complaints. Kym

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

@hueycrewman wrote:

I'm having problems logging on through the Paypal payment section, in that after I place my password in, it processes the info, but then it won't let me go to the pay now button. When I tried it a few times, the damn thing then said I bought three of the item. Grrrr. Big business like ebay and Paypal should not have this happening. There's obviously a big problem there as per the complaints. Kym

I doubt your complaint is the same as the one FIVE years ago.

Clear cache and cookies. Reboot. Try a different browser.

I doubt it is a widespread problem, given the lack of other complaints, so it is most likely to be to do with your settings or equipment.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

I am having exactly the same problem, I wondered if it had anything to do with Norton??

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

I have Norton, and no problem.....you'd best start a new thread, as this one is nearly 9 years old; a moderator will be along shortly to 'lock' it due to age.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

@jenniferklara wrote:

I am having exactly the same problem, I wondered if it had anything to do with Norton??

Really you think an 8 year old thread is relevant to anything in the world today.   

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, we have decided to lock this from further comment.

Please feel free to start a new conversation.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply