Can you confirm for me that this purchase I just made is real.EBAY INVOICE # ATR476938428

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Can you confirm for me that this purchase I just made is real.EBAY INVOICE # ATR476938428

What do you mean real?  You bought it, we are only other members and have no idea.

Do you mean authentic or something else.

Ebay do not read or reply to board messages.

If you give us an item number someone can maybe have a look at the listing for you.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Go outside, grab the first person you see and ask them, they will have as much an idea as any of your fellow members here.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Not a clue, we can't know what you bought without an item number

Is there a reason you think it is not real?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

If it came in through your email that is linked to eBay, then it is likely to be real, you can double check by going to eBay messages by clicking on MyeBay, choose eBay Summary and next to Activity will be your inbox - check in there

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have been on ebay for 15 years......why would you suddenly be asking if a purchase is real?

And what does "real" mean.....do you mean to ask if the item is authentic, or if the listing is genuine or maybe is the seller a scammer?

An item number would help enormously.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

We are just members like yourself here so we have no idea of what the invoice is for.

BUT, I do hope you didn't direct transfer money to someones bank account when you didn't know if the invoice was genuine.

Edit. My turn to be slow today Sandy................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

$6000.....please tell me you did not buy a vehicle through ebay?Smiley Surprised

Ebay does not run an escrow service and they do not actually sell anything.

Why did you not read the answers on the last thread you posted.

I suspect you have lost your money.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply