Chinese seller - scammer

Be careful to this seller. She is dishonest. Don’t pay her in cash otherwise you cant get your return/refund with professional organizations eg Paypal, Card Ctr.
She refused to pay back my over payment (deposit) and she was trying to ask my account details.
I was advised by ACCC and card ctr that not to give her my account details.
Paypal helped to get back the refund of one order, but the cash payment (deposit) I paid to her was lost.
Don’t trust this seller, she is very greedy and selling second quality products that pretend they are first quality! She would pretend to be calm and nice at first, but totally face off when you are asking more info, exchanges or refund due to the products are not as description. She lies and make up stories.
She is now in paypal watchlist, therefore she doesn’t want buyers to pay via paypal.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Chinese seller - scammer

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How do you work out that the seller is Chinese?   There is nothing in her listings to indicate that she is lying about the item location.

There is nothing wrong with the seller asking for cash on pickup.....especially for items as fragile as bone china.

Why did you pay a deposit in cash?   It is not required.

What you should have done was arrange a time to pick up you item and pay cash once you had inspected them to see that all was in order.

What makes you think she is selling second quality china.....all the backstamps look legitimate to me.

I doubt that the seller is on any paypal watchlist because of your two negatives.....especially as you mention paying in cash.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Certainly not a Chinese seller.

OP doesn't know how pick up works?

Undeserved negs removed?

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Yes, the negs have been removed as they should be.  They were verging on defamatory and made very little sense.   Why would paypal be watching a seller with negs from a buyer who mentions paying in cash.

Stawks I am pretty sure that seller has been on the boards in the past.....I had several exchanges with her as I was working for the RA agent in Sydney when he was starting to import the Old Country Roses pattern.....we agreed to disagree.....she loves the pattern and I have always hated it.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Old Country Roses is a certain taste, Lyndal.

To me, it's common, gaudy and overpriced.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Smiley LOL  That is exactly what I told the agent when he offered me a complete dinner set and coffee set at very good mates rates when he found out I was engaged.

I ended up with Royal Tuscan.....very classy.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Nice.

Don't get me wrong.    I love most Royal Albert - just not Old Country Roses pattern.

Something a ltitle more subtle.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

I actually like Moonlight Rose.....same pattern in blue.....and I generally don't like blue.Smiley Wink

Apricot Rose is another favourite.....and Lenora.   I have always been a fan of yellows, apricots and oranges.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

Blue        *sigh

I have a kitchen full of blue and white Willow pattern china.

Been collecting it for over 50 years.

Not to everybody's taste, but certainly mine.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Chinese seller - scammer

I have four plates.

One is glass, the others are ceramic, but none of them could be considered china. They do the job, though, and if I break one I haven't cost myself a fortune.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply