Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

I bought 4 different items on eBay from different sellers, with 'Click & Collect' to deliver at a local HUB - but I did not receive a Click & Collect pickup code - nor did the HUB. The parcels were tracked and delivered there by AusPost but neither I, OR the HUB received a code number. Three of these were delivered a week ago - but show on my eBay purchase tracking as - 'Being Processed . . . .' - but the next line shows they were 'Delivered' (a week ago) - and the eBay tracking graph shows only half way.
Something is broken in the system. I have 'chatted' twice with eBay, and 1 phone call with an agent - - but all three have just said they don't know, and referred it up the line.
Still no pickup codes received - and the HUBBED centre says he will not accept any more packages for which there is no digital record in the system.
Who actually runs 'Click & Collect' - is there any way to contact anyone who would know why codes are not being sent.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

a pop-up will appear on this page:

Buying with Click & Collect | eBay

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Have you tried contacting Click and collect.

https://www.click-and-collect.com.au/contact

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

That is not the eBay Click & Collect - - that link is to an online 'Directory' listing site - of click & collect outlets. I rang the number and they said they are not the eBay Click * Collect service, and are not affiliated in any way.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Hello twyngwyn - that is just the eBay general information about Click & Collect - - at the bottom of the page there is a Contact button - - a Chat pop-up appears. I have used that twice to have a Chat with an eBay customer service rep (both times from India) - and once to request a phone call - which I had too - - but they are of no assistance and have no solution - they spend a lot of time 'thanking me for being a loyal member of eBay for 17 years' - - haha - - but can't do anything to actually fix the problem.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

have you asked to speak to a supervisor on the 'chat'?

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

@yachtrodney wrote:

Hello twyngwyn - that is just the eBay general information about Click & Collect - - at the bottom of the page there is a Contact button - - a Chat pop-up appears. I have used that twice to have a Chat with an eBay customer service rep (both times from India) - and once to request a phone call - which I had too - - but they are of no assistance and have no solution - they spend a lot of time 'thanking me for being a loyal member of eBay for 17 years' - - haha - - but can't do anything to actually fix the problem.

Ebay customer service is actually in the Philippines, so you might want to update your knowledge of different accents.

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Hello *sons_n_daughters* - - does it really matter - you're no help at all. And anyway, how do you tell a person's accent, in a TEXT CHAT - - haha

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

@yachtrodney wrote:

Hello *sons_n_daughters* - - does it really matter - you're no help at all. And anyway, how do you tell a person's accent, in a TEXT CHAT - - haha

You are the one that specifically mentioned India.   Did that matter at all where you thought they may be from.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

@yachtrodney wrote:

If it was a TEXT CHAT, why did you mention PHONE CALL??? A PHONE CALL would definitely reveal an accent, which is why I told you to brush up on your accents.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply