Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

I bought 4 different items on eBay from different sellers, with 'Click & Collect' to deliver at a local HUB - but I did not receive a Click & Collect pickup code - nor did the HUB. The parcels were tracked and delivered there by AusPost but neither I, OR the HUB received a code number. Three of these were delivered a week ago - but show on my eBay purchase tracking as - 'Being Processed . . . .' - but the next line shows they were 'Delivered' (a week ago) - and the eBay tracking graph shows only half way.
Something is broken in the system. I have 'chatted' twice with eBay, and 1 phone call with an agent - - but all three have just said they don't know, and referred it up the line.
Still no pickup codes received - and the HUBBED centre says he will not accept any more packages for which there is no digital record in the system.
Who actually runs 'Click & Collect' - is there any way to contact anyone who would know why codes are not being sent.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

with the Parcel Locker - it says on their website in the Help and Support FAQ - copied . . it says it's available for 2 days from the parcel locker, then 10 days over the counter.

What happens to my parcel if I donโ€™t collect it from my Parcel Locker within 48 hours?

Once your parcel arrives at a 24/7 Parcel Locker, you'll have 48 hours to collect it, starting from the time we send you an SMS and email notification. The 48-hour window doesnโ€™t include weekends or national, state or regional public holidays. 

If you can't get to the Parcel Locker within 48 hours, we'll transfer your parcel to the Australia Post facility associated with that Parcel Locker. Weโ€™ll let you know by SMS and email where and when it will be ready for you to collect. If you donโ€™t collect it within the next 10 business days, your item will be returned to sender.
Message 21 of 21
Latest reply