Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deceptive Sellers

I am so fed up with sellers stating their items are in Australia, only to find out they are in fact coming from overseas. I have been caught out four times now, eBay really needs to get its stuff together as far as sellers being honest. Trying to con...

Australia Post not attempting to deliver the smaller parcels

Today I received a card for a registered small parcel. I was home and had heard the postie's bike.Seeing the card, I waited by the letterbox for him to drive back past on his normal route, and asked him for my parcel.He said he didn't have it, it was...

Paid $307 for a massage chair which broke after 3 months. Seller offered $50 as compensation. HELP

I purchased a massage chair for $307 and after 3 months it has broken and no longer massages. Seller offered me $50 as compensation. I'm not happy with that offer. Its definitely a no-win for me. I paid by credit card so no hope of help from PayPal.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for a better way to transport fragile goods from USA.

I am looking for a way to store and ship my fragile goods to Australia. Parcel services to Australia are ok for one off deliveries. But if you have a number of items they are not satisfactory. Does anyone have any suggestions that will keep costs dow...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Exorbitant Shipping Value.

I live in Australia, and have tried to purchase small items like tiny fishing lures. The asking prices can be minute, yet the the “GlobalShipping” programme is ridiculously expensive. Nothing short of an insult to the buying public. There is no alter...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I can't find the discount voucher on My EBay Page

After I signed into EBay today, a banner appeared saying I had a voucher for 10% off and just go "My EBay" to see the voucher. There is nothing there, I've signed in and out a couple of times thinking it might take a few minutes to update but nothing...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot make payment

After I have selected an item, when I go to pay it won't go through. I think my account is blocked in some way

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay refuses to remove contact details on a sellers listing, after a year of constant reporting.

I would like to know why ebay refuses to remove a sellers listings, with hundreds of ads with all his contact details on every listing. Business Trading Name / Contact Number / Address Have lost count over the year how many times have reported this s...

Layout could be better. Just a vent, really.

This is a bit of a perplexed vent, more than a question.I recently bought some things for Christmas and birthday gifts. (And yes, I know, a bit of same, same, but I try to ring the changes with colour). Anyway, this morning I went to give feedback on...

ebay feedback capture.PNG