Stupidity on ebay seller and ebay herself

ocker333
Community Member

Hi everyone

I have an unsolved issue with the above-mentioned seller.

I bought a USB hub from the seller and found that one of jacks didn't work at all.

So I asked him to refund but he suggesed that he would refund GBP3 and I could keep the item.

But ebay sent me the aceptance email saying accepting AU$3 (It wasn't GBP3 as the seller promised as the beginning) so I refused the offer from ebay as it was totall different amount to what the seller mentioned.

It was definitely a mistake on his and ebays part, NOT me.

And I can't accept the seller's behavior as I believe that he has no intention to solve this issue at all. Not he's beating around the bush and going around in circles.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The first thing you do is 'name and shame' which you agreed not to do when using the forum

The seller is registered in China and has horrid horrid feedback, no wonder you have an issue

To make it even worse, why did  you not open an item not as described dispute? (instead of 'asking the seller for a refund)

YOU had all the power

No need for back and forth/emails/involving eBay/etc etc etc

If you did not get what you ordered, you open a dispute

the seller has no say in it

Since  you have played games with the seller for too long and can't open a dispute, then hopefully you paid with Pal Pay and can open one there

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Why, Just why.

Buying from a bad seller.

Negotiating with them.

Blaming Ebay

Not using the MBG.

It's times like this that I wish there was no MBG or Paypal refunds.  It will weed out bad sellers and bad buyers  who are giving the rest of us a bad name by implication.  

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply