Counterfeit pandora ??

item number 282296227766

Was very interesting in purchasing items from this seller, however i have messaged twice now, within a span of 5 days regarding authenticity etc and no response at all. 

I know these prices are very cheap, but was not sure, as maybe they were selling their own stock perhaps?  What do you all think, i find it so disheartening to have people selling on here, claiming authenticity, and not responding to emails, clearly these must not be authentic.

what do you all think

TIA

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Counterfeit pandora ??

Given the seller has in the title line it is an authentic pandora they may be choosing to ignore your questions

If its not, I doubt that a seller will message you to advise "no its not authentic"

This week is also a very busy week for many people across the globe, maybe that is all there is to it.

The seller does not have any feedback to indicate that the pandora they sell is not the real deal....

BUT...

If it sounds to good to be true then it is very much likely to be too good to be true.

it can be very difficult for even the most dicerning buyer to tell a fake pandora as there are excellent fakes on the market.

Based on the price and the stock photo only in the listing, and no close ups of the pieces being sold I personally would not have taken the time to read the description.

I always wonder where these types of pieces originate from ??   Pandora are very protective of their brand reputation and it would seem reasonable that they would discourage discounting of their product below the recommended retail price by their franchises. 

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

That sellers price is only around $15 cheaper than say an Aussie seller so are you saying that's too cheap?

If in doubt then buy from an Aussie seller simple.

Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

yes, thankyou, i do see your point, thankyou for your response
Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

Interesting in the postage details shows Australia post satchel, free delivery coming from the USA.

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

@didawaywith wrote:

That sellers price is only around $15 cheaper than say an Aussie seller so are you saying that's too cheap?

If in doubt then buy from an Aussie seller simple.

The seller is in the US, though, and is shipping 'free post' from the US, so their AUD $25 price is (currently) less than $18 US (the bead is priced at USD$55 in the Disney store over there - probably the max RRP, but that was the first place I found it when looking off-eBay), and postage (if they are in America and using USPS), would be about $7 to here. So, they'd wind up with less than $10 all up, after eBay and PayPal fees. 

If all the beads they have are genuine (they've sold the same ones multiple times), then they're certainly a bargain. 

Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

It's not listed on the official Pandora website.

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

I think because it's a special edition.

But certainly looks different to OP's seller.

http://www.pandora.net/en-au/products/charms/791633

image host
Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

I bought the Pandora Mickey one from the Pandora store last Xmas. The one the seller is offering to the OP is rather dodgy looking compared to the one from a genuine B&M Pandora store.

Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

I usually only buy Pandora from a Pandora B&M. This time I bought online.

From pandora.

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply