DO NOT DEAL WITH

This company is pretty quick to take your money on ebay. They sent me the wrong item and refused to return money to my account. All for a lousy $11.99 i spent weeks trying to sort this out. Eventually they didn't respond so i had to put in an ebay claim, which got approved. This is a warning, only deal with reputable companies that act professionally.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DO NOT DEAL WITH

I can understand why you bought from the seller.

After all, ebay has this notation next to the seller's ID

Top Rated seller:
  • One of eBay's most reputable sellers.
  • Consistently delivers outstanding customer service.

That's from the horse's mouth. 

What are customers to think? When they look at that seller's feedback, what they see is a sea of green with just the occasional red. As anyone who has ever read reviews will know, there is usually a mix of good and bad comments for any product or any company. So I suspect a lot of buyers assume the same applies here and that a score of 94% isn't too bad.

Muddy, it is no use putting details out here on the forum, we aren't allowed to name & shame and there are not that many new buyers on here to take note anyway. 

What you need to do is learn to look after your own interests.

That means if you have a bad experience with a seller, don't mess around contacting the seller, go into a proper ebay claim for item not received or faulty or whatever the problem is. You only get a 30 day window from the delivery date so you can't afford to waste time. You should never 'spend weeks' trying to sort it out. No need to. You are playing into a bad seller's hands if you do as they hope that with delaying tactics, you will run out of time and you nearly did, didn't you.

And before you buy, don't believe any of the ebay nonsense about 'one of their most reputable sellers'. From what I can gather, all it means is that lately, the seller has had a fairly consistent turnover on ebay and most buyers seem to be getting their goods on time. What you need to do is click on the numbers of negative feedback, so you can read those. Plus the neutrals. Then look at seller location (not item location). If the seller is in China and there are quite a few negatives, take note and move on to another seller. It is just not worth the hassle.

It's not always easy to see at a glance who the reputable sellers are, but reading the negative feedback is a start.

You may think that by giving feedback or coming on here you can help others but you have to ask yourself-did the neg feedback of others help you or did you not bother to look? If the latter is the case, then that will apply to any warning you give, too.  So all you can do is protect your own interests before you buy.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

DO NOT DEAL WITH

Their feedback is in the gutter,  why did you buy from them,  dont support dodgy sellers.

PS you should have used the Ebay claim from day one, and not deal with the seller.

PPS The last few sellers you have dealt with have feedback in the gutter.

self imposed.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

DO NOT DEAL WITH

You made a  decision to buy from a seller with poor feedback (which was there for you to see) & NOW  you want to warn others!

Are you havin a larf?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

DO NOT DEAL WITH

Why did you buy from and support such a dodgy seller in the first place?

Why did you spend weeks trying to sort it out?

You could have opened a dispute, followed through with and end of story

Yes, you do have to open a dispute, that is how it works, as per eBay policy

A better warning would be

Care about who you buy from by checking feedback first 

Use the tools you are given to get your money back when there is an issue that the seller won’t fix to your liking

Very easy to avoid

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

DO NOT DEAL WITH

I can understand why you bought from the seller.

After all, ebay has this notation next to the seller's ID

Top Rated seller:
  • One of eBay's most reputable sellers.
  • Consistently delivers outstanding customer service.

That's from the horse's mouth. 

What are customers to think? When they look at that seller's feedback, what they see is a sea of green with just the occasional red. As anyone who has ever read reviews will know, there is usually a mix of good and bad comments for any product or any company. So I suspect a lot of buyers assume the same applies here and that a score of 94% isn't too bad.

Muddy, it is no use putting details out here on the forum, we aren't allowed to name & shame and there are not that many new buyers on here to take note anyway. 

What you need to do is learn to look after your own interests.

That means if you have a bad experience with a seller, don't mess around contacting the seller, go into a proper ebay claim for item not received or faulty or whatever the problem is. You only get a 30 day window from the delivery date so you can't afford to waste time. You should never 'spend weeks' trying to sort it out. No need to. You are playing into a bad seller's hands if you do as they hope that with delaying tactics, you will run out of time and you nearly did, didn't you.

And before you buy, don't believe any of the ebay nonsense about 'one of their most reputable sellers'. From what I can gather, all it means is that lately, the seller has had a fairly consistent turnover on ebay and most buyers seem to be getting their goods on time. What you need to do is click on the numbers of negative feedback, so you can read those. Plus the neutrals. Then look at seller location (not item location). If the seller is in China and there are quite a few negatives, take note and move on to another seller. It is just not worth the hassle.

It's not always easy to see at a glance who the reputable sellers are, but reading the negative feedback is a start.

You may think that by giving feedback or coming on here you can help others but you have to ask yourself-did the neg feedback of others help you or did you not bother to look? If the latter is the case, then that will apply to any warning you give, too.  So all you can do is protect your own interests before you buy.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply