Did I purchase a fake nutribullet?

Hi everyone, I purchased a nutribullet this afternoon on here. I have since discovered there are fake ones and now I'm worried. I emailed the seller and they replied that they have reputable suppliers but the nutribullet website states they are the only Australian resellers. Can anyone offer any advice here I am so confused.
Message 1 of 110
Latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The time to ask questions was before bidding/buying.

You should pay for the item and if it is fake when it arrives you can open a dispute to get your money back if the seller will not help.

Message 2 of 110
Latest reply

Wow that was completely unhelpful. I doubt the seller would have told me if they were selling me a fake item! I did not realise you could even buy a fake nutribullet until someone told me. Yes I have paid but certainly would not have if I thought the item to be counterfeit.
Message 3 of 110
Latest reply

What is unhelpful about telling you what to do if the item is a fake?

If you knew the seller would not tell you if the item was a fake, why did you bother to ask?

Is there anything in the seller's feedback that would give you reason to think it might be a fake?  I bought one on ebay and it is certainly not a fake....you might find you are worrying for no reason.

Message 4 of 110
Latest reply

You know it's just a blender right?

It has no magic powers to extract nutrients or vitamins.

nutribullet is a fake.I don't know how you will know if it's a fake nutribullet or not.

Ask questions before bidding or buying.If you cannot resist impulse buying & you get a fake then you whinge to uncle ebay who will sort out your problems & probably give you a refund.

Message 5 of 110
Latest reply

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 110
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

The easiest way to get advice on a purchase you made is to list the item number in your post.

By having hidden bidders others can't see what you have bought.

At present I can't see any scam ones in completed but that search was in Small Kitchen Appliances,(so may not

contain yours if listed in a different category).

Message 7 of 110
Latest reply

Maybe it was listed under Pocket Bikes or Go-Karts ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 8 of 110
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Maybe it was listed under Pocket Bikes or Go-Karts ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Not listed there as I checked that category earlier,(along with go-carts)blum.gif

As for the other categories,pardon.gif

Message 9 of 110
Latest reply

Choice magazine is a wellknown and well respected consumer advocte and their opinion of the Nutribullet is vastly different to your's.

The main selling point of the nutribullet is that everything is blended and ground so well that you have a cup of fluid and not of cup of chewy lumps that didn't get pulverised.

Message 10 of 110
Latest reply