Dodgy sellers

Why the hell are eBay not weeding out some of these really dodgy sellers and banning their IP address permently.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Dodgy sellers

Guess what countess that's right that coin set is up for sale again lol.

Now the buyer of that set is selling it and it's the same 2 sellers that did the shilling and are now selling it again.

I have reported it to ebay again, but I won't hold my breath.

I think these sellers are perhaps paying the FVFs so as to make it look like it is legit?

I also think that bidders including myself have caught onto the scam and are letting these scammers win lol.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

OOOOOKAY... Operation CoinTakedown is resumed!

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Same set now listed by a new seller account and the original seller so there are now 2 listings obviously same person different account and I can'r believe bidders are falling for this scam,C'MON Ebay grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Will resume mission once I'm out of hospital again this afternoon...

It is worrying that buyers fall for scam listings. I don't think they are listening to their "Danger, Will Robinson"...

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Cause eBay makes money, whether you Succeed  or Fail------------------------------

Recently I sold an item and as customary I inspect a Buyers "Feedback Left for Others", upon opening the buyers feedback for others, my first thought was this guy is Color Blind, NO, just kidding, I opened to 200, and counted 149 Negatives for Others, but still if he was Color Blind, his Feedback for Others was still Unsatisfactory, in my opinion. So my next thought was "How do I dodge this Bullet ", well I sale Airguns too, and in the past I have had to Cancel orders due to an Address that I don't ship too, So after thinking about it for a while, I did something I've never done before, I canceled his order based on Unsatisfactory Feedback, "Chose Issue with Buyers Address" Refunded his money, Put him On my BLOCK LIST, and made no attempt to contact him, of course eBays' stance on this is Give the Poor Little Scammer a chance, My stance is NIP these Guys at the Bud. After 10 days he gave me a Surprise Negative, you can read his Tear Jerking Saga of how I left him Hanging, also can you feel all the Remorse I'm Feeling Right Now, LOL, well eBay would not remove the feedback, and yes they really did say I should have given him a Chance, well I gave a reply to his Negative along with his Username, so if you're a seller or a buyer who thanks he may sell something in the Future, check out my feedback received as a Seller this guy is one of the best candidates I've ever seen for the BLOCK LIST

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply