Don't buy from <Removed> !!!!!

nunna*2
Community Member

Bought a watch from <Removed> (based in Sydney) , band clip broke and is 'appaerently' still under advertised 12 month warranty. Seller won't respond to multiple requests.

DON'T BUY FROM THEM......!!!  scammers

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Warranties on Ebay are not worth anything, unless they are by a licensed distributor.

Where is the company registered? (Not where the item is located). If you're not sure, just give us the item number so we can take a look as often these companies are based in China.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I saw the OP before the name was removed, and the seller is really registered in Australia, but the fb is bad, with lots of people complaining about poor quality or items being fake, so he/she probably gets their items from China....

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Tis is where you would use eBays MBG procedure

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Warning people here is useless.

Where's the red dot left for them in feedback, which would make more sense?

Wasn't their feedback warning enough for you?

And yes, opening a case for Item not as Described to get your money back, is the only sensible thing to do.      But most just want to complain.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I always look at the feedback before buying, and also at how some sellers respond to negative feedback. I have literally seen reactions like "I have seen you on Facebook. You are a fat **bleep** and a loser." I stay away from these sellers, even if they might be right to be angry, but if they think the fb is unjustified they should report it to eBay.

Now, with the OP the question is when they bought the item as they mention the item is still under the 12-month warranty, but they don't mention when they bought it. It might be too late to open a case. This is always a tricky situation with fake warranties, when you basically can't do anything any more apart from possibly leaving a follow-up in the feedback section (if you have left fb, otherwise you can't even do that).

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply