Ebay Authenticity shoe bad customer service

kazimhshah09
Community Member

Ebay Plus members are not covered by money back refunds.

i do not recommend any one buy Ebay authenticity shoes.

bad service authenited for sure. 

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Ebay Authenticity shoe bad customer service

I'm not sure what this has to do with the authenticity service, unless you sent the shoes back to those guys instead of the seller, in which case I would have expected them to be returned anyway, as they need to go back to the seller.

eBay Plus only comes into it if the listing for the shoes was an eBay Plus item, in which case free change of mind returns is a feature of the program. 

It's not a money back guarantee issue at all, because that only applies in cases where a case for item not as described (or not received) is opened, and presumably you didn't do that...

Did you check with anyone as to the reason why the shoes were returned? Like, the package didn't just come back due to an Aus Post issue or something, I'm assuming (I've had that happen before with packages I've sent), so if it was deliberately returned by someone at the other end - what was the reason? 

That will be the most relevant info to provide in order to get the best advice / assistance (if wanted). 

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'm not sure what this has to do with the authenticity service, unless you sent the shoes back to those guys instead of the seller, in which case I would have expected them to be returned anyway, as they need to go back to the seller.

Not quite right.  This is the returns process.

When returning an item, the buyer will send it back to the authentication partner. The authenticators will check that the item is still in the same condition, has all relevant accessories, and that the eBay Authenticity Guarantee tag is still attached and hasn't been tampered with. Once the item has been re-authenticated, it will be returned to you and the buyer's refund will be processed.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks for that ๐Ÿ™‚ - I definitely should have looked up the procedure rather than assuming ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess if the OP can confirm whether or not all of those conditions were met, we'll have a better idea of what steps (if any) to take next. 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

What steps to take... in the shoes? g_pinkshoewalking.gif

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I guess if the OP can confirm whether or not all of those conditions were met, we'll have a better idea of what steps (if any) to take next. 

I think the authenticity check is as important on the return leg, as on the buyer to seller leg.  I had heard prior to this process, of some buyers getting authentic sneakers,  then returning them due to a ''bad fit'', but they werent as authentic as when they arrived.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

THB I was pleasantly surprised to see that's the way eBay handle them - I just straight-up assumed it was another one-way street initiative, so to speak, designed purely to give buyers confidence in the purchase. 

@countess - depends on how hard they plan on putting their foot down, maybe (I dunno about that one TBH, I tried for a witty quip, think my brain spinner landed on a weary blip ๐Ÿ˜ด)

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply