Ebay is not the same anymore- it's all about the money.

I had a recent transaction go very wrong, unhappy with the email abuse from the seller I felt a refund didn't warrant a positive feedback as the seller had already had a misrepresented sale to me that I had posted positive feedback for. Being mindful of the community I felt that every one should know what kind of seller this person was- so I posted negative, then I get an email "Coming to see you......".bla bla hate filled rubbish " you are screwed mate" I contacted ebay and had them read the number of emails this wonderful person sent and they have done nothing at all, he now sends me emails "direct" so ebay don't have to see it- got my email from paypal when I paid him. I am not the first to cop abuse from this seller, nor will I be the last.

How sad is ebay that we must  put up with abuse and threats simply to buy something or if unhappy with someone's service, while ebay ignore it all and count the money.

I spend on average $1000 a month on ebay, all this leaves a very bad taste in my mouth...... I think I might go back to real shops where I am greeted with a smile and if I have a problem I am not abused. 

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Ebay is not the same anymore- it's all about the money.

A lot of hoo haa over a crap watch ?

Dont Change your Price , Change your Customer
Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

" How sad is it that people figure they can intimidate people into giving good feedback regardless of how poor/ abusive the service- we may as well not have feedback if it comes to that. "

Crazydropbear no one can make anyone leave feedback let alone a certain type of feedback. Unless you are a puppet you can leave any type of feedback or none.

TCT
Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

This whole ebay environment has become more than toxic,IT'S DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS.

I wouldn't go that far but there are definitely ways that eBay could improve the safety of its members. One such instance is allowing an Acception or Rejection option for the person on the receiving end of a request for personal details by the person you engaged in a form of transaction with. 99% of people will not request this information but it can certainly get into the wrong hands.

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

Ugh...

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply