Ebay keeps removing Big W and Woolworths from click and collect why?

They seem to do this after a certain number of purchases. Now being forced to use Parcel Point. I have asked at both Big W and Woolworths and they have no knowledge of being removed. I have tried changing postcode locations all over the place and none offer the two.It's all parcelpoint which I believe is an Ebay owned business . Parcel Point is useless where I am. Anyone else not able to choose Big W or Woolies in Sydney area or surrounds. Cheers

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay keeps removing Big W and Woolworths from click and collect why?

I don't know the answer but if it doesn't work and it should be working, you could ask in the 'technical issues' board. Someone there may be able to help.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is not up to ebay.....Woolworths and Big W are free to refuse to accept ebay deliveries if they want to.  Some will accept them and others will not.

In view of the number of problems I think a lot of the stores are rethinking the whole system.

Parcelpoint is an Australian business and not owned by ebay.  It is used by a lot of courier companies for deliveries when there is no-one home.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

eBay don't read any boards, even 'Technical Issues', so it is pointless posting there.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Big W and Woolies are not refusing anything. As I said I have asked at both and they don't know why they have been removed or if they have. I'm trying to find out if others are affected or maybe just my account.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Do the sellers actually offer c&c? A lot don't, as adding yet another party to the transaction is a recipe for trouble.

Have you tried AP Parcel Lockers/Collect?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@marwane123 wrote:

As I said I have asked at both and they don't know why they have been removed or if they have. 

It's been reported previously that some managers in some stores have decided not to carry on with "click and collect".

It was never a good system anyway, putting an extra variable in the delivery process was always going to be possibly problematic.

Edit. Morning Dave..........snap.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Afternoon padi.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply