Excess postage costs?

I have just asked a seller if  $22.+cents was quoted correctly to post a book (a childs book and not very large, or heavy) from an Aussie adress to another Aussie address and the reply was that the seller was new to EB and that she had requested EB to advise her about how much she could quote. How does EB figure in the scheme of postage? The book retails around the $30 mark so ...... guess where I will be shopping.............again.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Excess postage costs?

I have just realized that I have been using another member of the family account, the whole family share this pc and it,s happened before that somebody will forget to sign out and somebody else will sit in the chair and cause confusion.. I have done just that. To clear the matter up my EB name is skywalker12-au. Apologies to those who have been scratching their heads and wondering what's going on.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Excess postage costs?

I am sure nobody realised anything was going on, I certainly didn't give it a thought until you put up that last post.

Tje easiest way to avoid that happening is to each log on using a different browser then you can stay logged on without having to check in the mirror to see who you are Woman LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply